Blogmas #16 - Winter Purse Essentials

Hey Beauty Bees,

Is it just me or do you carry a bigger purse in the Winter months too? I have noticed that in the Summer I always have a smaller cross body bag but in the Winter I am usually carrying a bigger shoulder or tote styled bag. It took me until now to realize why.

Between working longer hours, shopping for Christmas presents and visiting with Friends and Family, I seem to be away from home more hours in the day than normal. For this reason I need to carry along more to help me get through my day. As I was cleaning out my bag last night, I came up with a list of items that have been my purse essentials during this Winter season.

1. Lip balm
I know I am probably repeating myself on this one but it is true, the cold air drys out your lips!! I probably have two or three different lip balms in my bag at all times. An EOS sphere, a tinted Babylips and then a medicated chap stick like Blistex for those more harsher lip days.

2. Hairspray
I am not exactly sure what it is with cold air and giving my hair static flyaways but it is very annoying. Hats and hoods are also annoyances that do this as well. Getting yourself a travel size hairspray will keep your hair looking smooth and perfect all day long.

3. Tissues
Sniffles, Sneezes, Coughs and Runny noses are having there toll on us but by remembering to stash a pack of tissues in our bags we are saving our poor sleeves from brutal destruction. You can also be the one who saved someone elses sleeve as well.

4. Hand Lotion
Another product to fight against the cold of Winter. With there being so many different scents you can get, this will keep your skin moisturized and give yourself a little extra fragrance to yourself.

5. Notepad/Pen
You never know when you will need to make a list, especially when your Christmas shopping. I have an obsession with staying organized, so this is a must for me.

6. Hair Brush
I feel like this is the most basic essential you will ever need. Hair gets messy, hair needs a brush to get tamed.

7. Anti Bacterial 
Bath and Body Works has the best pocket anti-bacs and for so cheap. With many germs being spread around this is something that will keep you from getting sick.

8. Portable Charger
With being away from home for longer periods of time during the Holidays, a portable charger for your phone or tablet will be extremely helpful. You can literally find them any where now a days for very cheap.

9. Mitts
I know I run out of the house all the time and forget to grab a pair of mitts and I always regret it. When your hands get cold, you will be so happy that you stashed an extra pair of mitts in your bag. Choose a basic color link black or gray so it will match with any outfit you are wearing.

What products are essential for your purse during the Winter months? Leave a comment below and for every item you mention I will enter you into my Christmas Giveaway. (Also leave your email)


Comments

  1. I am glad to know I am not the only one who possess a lot of lip balm. I have so much lip balm around the house, in my purse, and even in my gym bag that I was beginning to think it was a sickness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries!! I am a hoarder of lipbalm as well. I keep them everywhere incase I need one. and in my makeup drawer alone I must have at least 20.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.