Blogmas #1 - Intro to Blogmas & Getting into the Christmas spirit

Hey Beauty Bees,

It is the first day of December and as I am writing this there is snow falling outside and the spirit of Christmas is starting to flow inside me. Ever since I was young Christmas has always been my favorite holiday and I loved going all out to celebrate.

To really get into the spirit of Christmas this year, we started to decorate the house early. Here are some of my favorite spots in the house that I will be sitting near for some inspiration for Holiday related posts.





Another way the spirit of Christmas has really struck me was when I went to the mall the other day and I saw all the Christmas decorations along with the holiday music being played in the different stores. During a different shopping trip a couple of weeks ago, I took a peek into Lush and saw some of the cutest Christmas bath bombs and bubble bars which I just had to pick up. I was able to finally test them out last night and I am absolutely in love. There are so many different ones to choose from but this Penguin and Polar Bear stuck out to me. I plan on buying many more for some stocking stuffers.

There is 24 days until Christmas and I decided that I wanted to count down the days by participating in Blogmas. I will be posting every single day from now until Christmas Eve. There will be gift guides, Christmas beauty/fashion reviews or tutorials, and alot of sneak peeks into my favorite parts of Christmas. 

Stay tuned over the next 24 days for my countdown to the BIG DAY....Christmas!!

Don't forget to leave me your Blogmas links or any Christmas related posts in the comments!!

Comments

  1. Ooh your decorations are so cute! I'm doing blogmas too this year...well, I'll be trying! Haha!

    Victoria www.thedaisyjaynes.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, These are just some of many, stay tuned when I post more. I cant wait to check out your posts too!!

      Delete
  2. I'm super excited for your Blogmas series! I'm sure it's going to be wonderful like all of your other posts.

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thats so sweet!! Thanks so much, cant wait to see how you like the series. Are you doing blogmas this year?

      Delete
  3. I'm so excited to read your blogmas posts! Your Christmas decorations are adorable :)

    xx,
    Katie
    katiesgreatperhaps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It is a couple of many, I will have to do a post of just Christmas decorations once we are finished decorating.

      Delete
  4. Love it. My Decorations post is going up today for blogmas day two. Yesterday I woke up with Christmas Songs in my head so I knew it was Dec 1st haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm loving all the Christmas music. I'm thinking of dedicating a full post to it

      Delete
  5. This is definitely how to do it!! I've been reading so many blog posts for inspiration and trying to get in the mood :) xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so :) I highly recommend the lush Xmas bath ;) everyone needs some good relaxation during the crazy holiday season

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.