Blogmas #3 - My Christmas Wishlist

Hey Beauty Bees,

It is that time of year again when people start to ask me what I want for Christmas and I really had no idea what to tell them.
This is the first year I did not automatically think of something since the one big item I have had my eye on, I kinda sorta bought myself for Black Friday. My HP Stream 7 tablet got here last night and I am inlove. 

However, I still keep getting asked what I want so I put together some other items that I have been noticing lately that I would love to receive on Christmas morning. (Cough Cough, Chris don't forget to check this list twice because I know I was put on Santa's list as nice) 

1. Benefit Cosmetics - Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes 
2. Urban Decay - Naked On the Run Palette 
3. Lush - Bath Bombs
4. Juicy Couture - Viva la Juicy Perfume
5. Victoria Secret Pink - Curved-Hem Half-Zip & Classic Yoga Legging
6. Celine - Mini Luggage Handbag in Light Copper Smooth Calfskin
7. Kitchen Aid- Artisan Series 5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer
8. Target - Blogging Planner
9. Steve Madden - Troopa Boot 
10. Gift cards to anywhere and everywhere - I have a shopping addiction!!


I will be more than grateful to get any one of these items or any other gifts that any of my family members or friends give me this year because it is the thought that counts. I would still be happy to have a Christmas without any presents since the best gift I am getting this year is being able to spend it with my Family although there is one person missing who would make this the best Christmas ever. 

I always enjoy seeing what is on others wishlists so send me the links to your Christmas Wishlist or any other Holiday posts.

Don't forget to check out the other posts in my Blogmas Series:

Comments

  1. I love this wish list! So many goodies especially the yoga leggings and you can't go wrong with lush can you :)

    Danielle
    Boothysabode.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun!! I am literally in leggings about 6 days a week. And the lush products are a no brainer for me, who doesnt love good smelling baths.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely list. I want number 6 myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am inlove with celine bags, I really hope to own a real one some day.

      Delete
  3. So many lovely things, I definitely want the benefit blusher box xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am inloveee with the Blush set, I am just upset it is sold out everywhere!! I should have grabbed it when I first saw it.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.