Blogmas #4 - Nail Designs for Christmas by POEtry Nails

Hey Beauty Bees,

I am so excited to share this amazing nail artist, also my future sister-in-law Kayla, who has just started her own nail brand called POEtry Nails. I should probably let you know now that I am horrible at doing nails and could never even come close to making mine look like hers. This is why I asked if she would want to share some of her amazing Christmas nail designs with you, along with what polishes and tools she used to create each particular one. 

If your interested in seeing other designs she has done check out her Facebook page here.
It takes some real talent to be able to paint a Rodulph and Snowman that small and make it look amazing. I think the detail with these are incredible and accent the French tips perfectly.
This snowman set is so interesting to look at since every nail seems to have a different emotion. I love the fourth snowman in from the left, the eyebrows make me laugh every time I look at it.

I can not stop thinking about Frozen every time I look at this set, I can just picture Elsa having her nails painted like this. I also think its so smart to paint your acrylic nails before putting them on, 
My #1 favorite!! I love penguins,glitter, pink and purple. I swear these nails were meant for me, who doesn't want ten cute little friends with them all day. I think the background is so cute as well with the snowy night scene.
How cool is it that this design spreads itself throughout all five nails. I think someone should test it out and hold their hand over another person to see what happens. (To think I first looked at this and thought there was only 3 polishes used..there was 8!!)
Which was your favorite design from the five POEtry Nail sets shown above? Let me know in the comments.

Comments

  1. I love the penguin ones too! They are so sweet!
    Victoria xxx www.thedaisyjaynes.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! I am totally in love with them. She is an amazing artist.

      Delete
  2. Penguins are definitely my favourite!!
    Alice x
    http://a-g-h.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I asked my sister in law to make me a set!!! I am so excited

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.