Blogmas #11 - My Favorite Christmas Songs

Hey Beauty Bees,

Todays post is gonna be a short one since I have been extremely busy with work and have been getting tired very early in the day, making it harder to get posts done. With a full day off tomorrow I hope to get caught up and get some more detailed Blogmas posts ready for you guys.

Throughout the last couple weeks, the radio has been blasting us with Christmas music and some of the songs have been getting stuck in my head. Ever since I was little I have always enjoyed singing along to holiday music, so today I want to share some of those songs with you and the specific versions sung by artists I love. Here is my top 6 favorite Christmas songs of all time.


1. Christmas Shoes by Alabama

2. Christmas Comes to Town from The Polar Express

3. Baby Its Cold Outside by Joseph Gordon-Levitt & Lady Gaga or Micheal Buble & Idina Menzel

4. Where Are You Christmas by Taylor Momsen (Cindy Lou Hoo)

5. I Want A Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayla Peevey

6. Santa Baby by Eartha Kitt

I hope you enjoyed all of these songs and liked some of the lyric videos for you to sing along. What is your favorite Christmas song and do you prefer the classic version or remade?



Comments