Blogmas #13 - The Christmas Tag

Hey Beauty Bees,

I absolutely love doing tags and when I was searching for a Christmas tag to do I could not find one that had questions that I really liked...so I created my own. I pick and choose some of the best questions from other tags and made up a lot of my own!! With Christmas only 12 days away I am really starting to get into the spirit of it and I hope this helps you get into it too.  With 12 days left, I figured 12 questions was appropriate. 

I have a couple of awesome bloggers I would like to specifically tag, but I also tag all bloggers and especially anyone doing Blogmas this year!! @VickersKelsey @guilianna13

I know this is probably a fat chance but I have been watching every single Vlogmas from these two youtubers and thought I would tag them too!! @MsMeghanMakeup @beautybaby44 (Go check out there YouTube Channels, they are amazing)




1. What have you been buying from Starbucks this Holiday season?
I have been in love with the Gingerbread Latte. Espresso with steamed milk and gingerbread flavored syrup. Topped with spice-infused whipped cream and real molasses drizzle. Just reading that makes me want Starbucks really bad. 

2. What's your favorite Winter candle scent?
I have burned through two Vanilla Snowflake candles from Bath and Body Works already and am currently on number three.


3. Giving or Receiving? Why?
I love to give. I find it so much fun going shopping for others and picking out things they might like. I also love seeing the look on there faces when they open it up

4. Do you stay in your pajamas or dress up for Christmas?
Christmas morning I usually stay in my pj's until around lunchtime but I usually put on something more appropriate but still comfy afterwards since we have alot of friends and family coming and going to visit with us. On Christmas Eve I always dress up since we spend it at my grandparents house.

5. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
We always open our presents Christmas morning right after we wake up and after I call my sister and brother in law to come over after calling them about 5 or 6 times to wake them up.

6. What are you doing for the Holidays this year?
Since I am home for the Holidays I will be spending it with my family and doing all our favorite traditions like a big Christmas Eve dinner at my grandparents house.


7. Candy Cane or Gingerbread Men?
If you would have asked me last year I would have said candy cane, but this year I seem to be really loving gingerbread flavored things.

8. What is at the top of your Christmas list this year?
The Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Box O' Blushes is on the top of my list. Click here to see what else is on my list this year.

9. Do you still have Advent calendars
My mom has bought me an Adevent Calender every year since I was little and she said she was not gonna stop that tradition just because I was 21 and moved out. I will be honest and say I forget to open it alot. Today I got 2 chocolates!!

10. What do you eat for Christmas dinner?
Being from an Italian family our Christmas dinners consist of sooo much food. Soup, lasagna, meat, salad, bread, vegetables and countless desserts make there way to our dinner table. Christmas Eve is when we actually have the bigger dinner since we do not eat meat. My grandmother makes  different fishes and many other Italian delicacy's. 

11. Do you prefer a real or fake Christmas tree?
We have always had a fake tree but next year when I get to have my own tree I am hoping to get a real tree since they just make the house smell so nice.

12. What's your favorite Holiday nail polish?
I had to sneak a beauty question in here. My favorite holiday nail polish is usually any silver or gold sparkly nail polish.  I have been loving All Sparkly and Gold by OPI.

If you do this tag, link your post below for me to check out.

Comments