Beauty Buzz Trial - Queen Bee Soap Company




Hey Beauty Bees,

Today is going to be my first Beauty Buzz Trial of 2015. I can not wait to continue this series throughout the new year and bring forward many new interesting products and brands to review. If there are any specific products you would like for me to review send me an email or leave a comment below.

At the end of last year I was contacted by a company called Queen Bee Soap Company located in Lowell Massachusetts, which is just 20 minutes away from me. 

They specialize in making all natural, long lasting, soaps, solid sugar scrubs, body oils, body butters, bath bombs, cuticle cream, lip balm and others.

All of the products are handmade with non-toxic ingredients, our products do not contain rendered animal fats, artificial preservatives, detergents, petroleum products.

Bar Soaps
I received four scents of the bar soaps. Each bar contains extra nutrients like; Mango buter, Cocoa butter, Almond oil, JoJoba oil and other enriching ingredients. Each batch is hand stirred and cured for a month then cut and packaged into generous sized bars. Price: $5.50

Lavender Rosemary: Calming lavender and regenerating rosemary essential oils remind you of a trip to the Spa
Citrus Splash: A combination of orange, patchouli, cinnamon and clove for a refreshing lingering scent
Chocolate-Mint: Made with real chocolate and peppermint a sweet treat for your bath. Chocolate, a natural antioxidant helps soften and protect the skin
Rosemary Basil: A wonderfully refreshing blend of rosemary essential oil softened with herbaceous basil

Verdict: To start I want to say that these soaps are very strong smelling and will make your room or bathroom smell exactly like the soap within a few hours. I absolutely loved the smell of the Chocolate and Citrus soaps and enjoyed the Lavender at times. I will admit I was not a fan of the Rosemary Basil scented soap as it was just too strong for me. Now the product it self was like any other soap for me that it left my hands clean. It left only a subtle scent afterwards which was disappointing since I was expecting it to be strong since the soap itself has a strong fragrance. I think I will use these soaps for more of a decor piece in guest bathrooms to help freshen them with the scent and look of them.


Bath Body Oil in Grapefruit Sage
This body oil has many uses, it can be used while skin is wet from the shower or pour into bath water or rub into hair for a rich conditioner prior to shampooing or use during a massage. Price: $12.00

Verdict: I really enjoyed using this product in the bath. I added a cap full while filling up my tub. It left my skin feeling very soft and gave my bath a really nice fragrance to it. I can not wait to try this out in other ways especially as a conditioner.

Shea Body Butter in Grapefruit Sage
This is an intense moisturizer that can be applied to the entire body leaving the skin soft and luxurious all day. Price: $12.00

Verdict: Another product that I really enjoyed. It was perfect to use after the Grapefruit Sage bath oil. This lotion left my skin feeling very moisturized and seeped in very well without leaving it feeling oily or wet.

All Natural Lip Balm
A long lasting lip balm that moistens and protects. I received the flavors Orange and Spearmint. Price: $2.50

Verdict: These lip balms work pretty well, nothing to special about them though. They are not as strong scented as expected after smelling the soaps. Also, the formula is very thick compared to other balms that I use.
Solid Sugar Scrubs
Use one of these four adorable solid sugar scrub cubes for an easy, mess free, luxurious shower. Each little cube contains soap to cleanse and sugar to exfoliate. One cube is enough for one shower use. Price: $4.00

Verdict: These sugar scrub cubes were my favorite product out of everything I was sent. The scents of each were very subtle but still smelt great. I tried out the orange one first that was a very light citrus. Within just a few scents of getting wet the product started to melt a little and became easy to use as a scrub. The grains of sugar in the cube worked incredibly well at exfoliating my skin and rubbing away any dead skin. It works amazing on rough spots which for me is my elbows. After getting out I noticed a huge difference on how softer my skin felt compared to when I went in. I was also so impressed on how such a little cube was able to exfoliate and clean my entire body.

Overall, I think Queen Bee Soap Company has some really good products. There are some I liked better then others but for the most part I can see myself using them all and in the future repurchasing some. I know for sure that I will be repurchasing the solid sugar scrubs and the bath oil since these were my favorites. If any of the scents listed above are not your cup of tea, no need to worry as they have many others to choose from. I definitely can not wait to try out the Honey-Oatmeal scent that they have listed on their website.

                                                                                          Beauty Buzz Rating: 4/5
Check out Queen Bee Soap Company's site for more information:
www.queenbeesoapcompany.com

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these products for free from Queen Bee Soap Company. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.


Comments

  1. I love beeswax lipbalms ! :) I recently reviewed the burts bees lipbalm on my blog! :) xx


    whaticallthislittleblogofmine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this post!!!😄😄😄 also if you could take a minute I would love if you went and checked out unicorn girl 2000 big help thanksxxxx <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely!! And of course I will. I always like to support other bloggers!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.