Blogmas #23 - My First Ever Gingerbread House

Hey Beauty Bees,

Once again I am posting late, I have been so bad at keeping to schedule these last few days. Just shows how busy it really is during the Christmas season. I almost decided to skip this post altogether but I just could not let myself since I only have 2 days left.

Today, my brother and I made our first ever gingerbread house and I absolutely loved it. I plan on doing it every single year now. We definitely had alot of fun decorating the house after we built it and we plan on displaying it on our kitchen table for the next few days.

I found this gingerbread house kit from Winners for only $8. All of there Christmas items were already discounted for 30%.
Here is what comes inside: Gingerbread house pieces, icing packet, candy balls and candy jube jubes.
Did you make a gingerbread house this year? Send me some pics to my twitter - @leepoe


Don't forget to check out the other posts in my Blogmas Series:
Blogmas #1 - Intro to Blogmas & Getting into the Christmas spirit
Blogmas #2 - Old Factory Candles "Happy Holidays" Set  Review
Blogmas #3 - My Christmas Wishlist
Blogmas #4 - Nail Designs for Christmas by POEtry Nails
Blogmas #5 - Men's Accessories Box Subscription: A Perfect Present for Men
Blogmas #6 - Top Beauty and Fashion Gift Sets for Christmas
Blogmas #7 - Hot Chocolate, Pajamas and Christmas Movies
Blogmas #8 - What to buy Him for Christmas
Blogmas #9 - What to buy Her for Christmas
Blogmas #10 - Victoria Secret Fashion Show London 2014 Recap
Blogmas #11 - My Favorite Christmas Songs
Blogmas #12 - New Makeup by One Direction Kits & Limited Edition Beauty Collection Review
Blogmas #13 - The Christmas Tag
Blogmas #14 - Gifts for Girls While on a Budget ($10, $20, $30, $40, $50) 
Blogmas #15 - The Ugly Christmas Sweater
Blogmas #16 - Winter Purse Essentials
Blogmas #17 - Stocking Stuffers that Work for Him or Her
Blogmas #18 - Christmas Decor from Pinterest
Blogmas #19 - A Walk Thru the Celebration of Lights
Blogmas #20 - The Winter Tag
Blogmas #21 - My 100th Post
Blogmas #22 - My Christmas Traditions



Comments