Blogmas #21 - My 100th Post!!

Hey Beauty Bees,

I know I said that every Blogmas post was going to be Christmas related, but I did not realize that I was going to reach my 100th post during this series. I will be straying away from the said topic and having more of a sit down diary type blog for you guys.

To start I just wanted to thank each and every one of you who has read even one of my posts. It actually means so much to me that you take the smallest amount of time to come see what I have to say. It also means so much to hear from you guys through comments or even just the likes or share through all social media.

Writing is more than a hobby to me, it is something I absolutely love and enjoy doing, to the point where I hope to one day make it my career. At first I started this blog to really just occupy my time while I was not working but it has grown to be something way more to me. I actually wake up every morning with more ideas and can not wait to jump on my tablet or computer and create some sort of entertaining post for you guys. With every post I am seeing more and more views, it is so cool to see the growth between my first post and where I am now. I have learned so much through my own want to succeed as well as reading and becoming followers of other great blogs. It amazes me even more how awesome of a blogging community is out there and how supportive everyone is for each other. I extremely enjoyed working with other bloggers through guest posts and can not wait to continue that in the new year.

I also want to give a huge thanks to every single one of the companies I have worked with since I started writing this blog and all the amazing products I have been able to test out to write reviews. I honestly never thought this would get to the point where I would actually get to work with companies and get to expand my name through them as well.

Lastly, I need to give a special thanks to my soon to be Hubby, Chris. He has been supporting me day in and out. He has also stuck through all the days when all I can think or talk about is the blog!!

6 Months, 100 Posts, 35000+ views, and many many new followers on all my social media accounts. Boston Beauty Buzz has made it through these accomplishments and I can not wait to make it bigger and better!!

Thank you again to everyone who has had any part in this journey I am on, whether a reader, follower, supporter or partner. You are the ones who have gotten me this far and you are the ones who I love writing for!






Comments