Blogmas #20 - The Winter Tag

Hey Beauty Bees,

Tomorrow is the first day of Winter and it sure does not feel like it here. The temperature is cool but not too extreme and we do not have any snow yet. No "White Christmas" for me this year. Tomorrow is also my Mom's birthday which is funny because she can not stand Winter and she is reminded every year when her birthday rolls around.

With a new season, comes a new tag post with all different questions. If you are a blogger looking to do a tag for Winter, try out this one.

Do you like the cold?
No!! I love the look of snow and watching it fall...from inside a warm house with a cup of hot chocolate. You would think being born in Canada would make me use to cold winters, but I still do not like it.

What is your most worn Winter nail polish?
My most worn nail polish in the Winter is usually an icy blue color. I just recently bought Essie's "Bikini So Teeny" and have been loving it. I also love to use alot of sparkly or metallic colors such as gold or silver.


What is your favorite clothing item in Winter?
Sweaters! I asolutely love wearing different kind of sweaters. Cardigans, crew necks, hoodies, and any other type you can think of, I most likely got. My closet currently crying at the amount of sweaters I have in there. Check out the post I did on sweaters.


Do you have a favorite Winter memory?
I remember when I was younger and still in elementary school, every time it snowed the snow plows would make huge hills of snow against the school fences. Every recess we would build slides and make forts out of the snow. I use 


Top 2 Winter Beauty and Fashion Essentials
Beauty: Blush and Lip Balm
Fashion: Scarfs and Boots


What shoes do you tend to wear the most in the winter?

I wear my tall riding boots the most and my Uggs come in second. Basically any good boots with some sort of thick tall socks is perfect. I absolutely hate to have cold feet.


Does it snow where you live?

Yes to both of homes. My hometown of Sarnia, Ontario usually gets quite of bit of snow but since moving to the outskirts of Boston I have learned what a Nor'easter is, which brings alooot of snow.


Have you ever made a snowman?

Yes, do you wanna build a snowman? I am sorry I am watching Frozen at this exact moment while writing this and I absolutely love that song.

If you try out this tag, don't forget to leave me a link below so I can see how you answered the questions.

Comments