Blogmas #18 - Christmas Decor from Pinterest

Hey Beauty Bees,


I will be honest and say I have been very lazy today and almost forgot to start writing today's post. This week I have been working the overnight shifts, so this is why posts are have been going up at all different times of the day.

Today, I have mostly been relaxing while spending way to much time on Pinterest. I have been stuck on it for a couple hours now looking at some amazing Christmas decor that I wish I could have for my apartment. Since I did not have a specific post idea dedicated for Day 18 of blogmas, I figured why not show you what I have been looking at all afternoon.


To start with I have been checking out some different Christmas trees and the one with the blue decorations just looked so pretty to me. I absolutely love big trees and definitely want one once I get a house of my own. I also found this great picture giving tips on how much decorations you need for every foot of tree. No matter what you do, math will always make its way into it. I guess all my math teachers were right.

The next type of decor I was looking at was how people decorated there mantels. I have always loved the classic stockings hung there, but I have found out that everyone does it much differently. The picture on the left is a very simple but more classy look whereas the other two have a more festive look to them, especially with the addition of banners.
I absolutely love non traditional wreaths. Whether made out of ornaments or fabric, I just find them to be so much prettier and colorful. I plan on making my own next year as I always see so many DIY's for them.
I also love wreaths that have the first letter of your last name on them. It is the perfect way to welcome people to your home and make it more personal. Once again there are so many different ways to do this as shown above with three completely different wreaths. 

Finally these last two pieces of decor I just had to add in. I absolutely fell in love with these crocheted stockings. My Nonna taught me how to knit and crochet when I was younger and she always makes slippers. I would love to see if she could help me make a pair of stockings like these for Chris and me. I also saw the cutest art piece that was named "Mistletoes" on Pinterest.  I had already known about this idea since my baby cousin made one of these and I think it is just the cutest idea ever.

These are just some of many different decor pieces I can not wait to decorate my apartment with next year when I am home for Christmas. What are your favorite ways to decorate your home during the Holidays? Also let me know below what you like to top your tree with...s star, angel or bow?



Comments