Blogmas #17 - Stocking Stuffers that Work for Him or Her

Hey Beauty Bees,


How are you doing on your Christmas shopping? We are only 8 days until the big day is here!! I have only 1 gift bought and alot of shopping to do in the next few days. Hopefully I will be able to get it all done in time.


While working in retail, the last few days I have been hearing alot of shoppers beaming about being done their Christmas shopping, except for a few stocking stuffers. This gave me the idea to make a list of stocking stuffers that would work for people of both genders and at any age. I know my personal favorite part of Christmas is opening up my stocking.




For each category I will give multiple examples of items that will work.


1. Dvds: Christmas or Regular Movies, TV Shows or Full Seasons, Documentaries 

2. Candy/Chocolate: Lollipops, Jelly Beans, Chocolate bars, Gum, Truffles, Peeps

3. Bath Products: Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Shower Gel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Face Wash, Alufa, Bubble Bath, Bath Bombs, Razors, Hairbrushes

4. Winter Accessories: Hats, Scarves, Earmuffs, Mitts, Long underwear, Beanies

5. Socks: Self explanatory.

6. Wallet: Coin purse, Leather wallets, Card holders, Money clips

7. Jewelry: Necklaces, Earrings, Bracelets, Watches, Rings, Watches, Body piercings

8. Video Games: Xbox One or 360, Playstation, Wii U, Nintendo DS, 

9. School Supplies: Pens, Pencils, Markers, Notebooks, Erasers, Rulers, 
Highlighters, Calculators, Pencil crayons

10. Cologne/Perfume: Self explanatory.

Whats your favorite type of item that you get in your stocking? Personally, I love any type of candy or movie.

There is only one week left to enter my Christmas Giveaway. Make sure you get your entries in!!


Comments