Sweaters Every Women Should Have In Their Closet

Hey Beauty Bees,

It has begun!! The temperature has been bordering freezing every morning and staying cold throughout the day. This can only mean one thing...SWEATER WEATHER!!

Sorry, I get overly excited during this time of year because as you all know (or just learning now) I have an obsession with leggings, sweaters and boots. I absolutely love wearing sweaters because there are so many types to choose from. 

I thought it would be a good idea to let you ladies know what types I have in my closet as well as types you should have in your wardrobe.



Oversize Cardigan
Starting out with my favorite. I absolutely love cardigans because you can dress it up or down and it is always easier to find sizes since they are meant to be worn open. This meaning no worry of them hugging any love handles and helping hide them. They are perfect for work, school, parties or even just running errands.
1. American Eagle - AEO Feather Light Open Cardigan ($34.95)
2. Charlotte Russe - Textured Knit Cascade Cardigan ($26.99)
3. H&M - Wide-cut Wool-blend Cardigan ($34.95)
4. Brandy Melville - Caroline Cardigan ($52.00)

Sporty Hoodies
These are my go to for working out or also just being lazy around the house. They are usually lighter quality and easy to put on or take off. This is the most common sweater you will see everyone wearing since it suits everybody body type and is just extremely comfortable.
1. Victoria Secret Pink - Funnel-neck Full Zip ($59.95)
2. Nike - Rally Futura Pullover ($60.00)
3. Aeropostale - LLD Long Sleeve Knit Popover Hoodie ($39.50)
4. Old Navy - Active Half-Zip Pullovers ($24.94)

Crew Neck
This is your basic sweater. Easy to layer with other pieces and will keep you warm in the colder weeks. If you are not a fan of the high neckline, you can find the same type of style sweater but in a v-neck. I also see alot of crew necks now made in a cropped style.
1. Forever 21 - Longline Crewneck Sweater ($22.80)
2. Victoria Secret Pink - Gym Crew ($49.95)
3. American Eagle - Don't Ask Why Cropped V-Neck Sweater ($49.95)
4. Pacsun - LA Hearts Crew Pullover Top ($24.95)

Knit Sweater
These are great for staying warm since they are made from a very thick material and holds in heat extremely well. They also give off a very girly vibe and are perfect to match with leggings or skirts for outings like dates and parties. Personally, I love wearing them in the Winter since I love pairing plain colored knits with graphic scarfs. I will advise you to wear some sort of tank or tee underneath since some knits can be a little itchy on there own, as well as see thru depending on the sweater.
1. Zara - Striped Sweater ($79.90)
2. Aeropostale - Bethany Mota Cable Knit Sweater ($32.00)
3. Delia's - Poppy Pointelle Tunic Sweater ($39.90)
4. Maurices - Silver JEans co. Long sleeve knit sweater with hood ($68.00)

Graphic Sweater 
Graphics are great for when you want to have a little fun with your outfit or show off a little bit of your inner child. You can choose an interesting print/design or have all of Disney on you, it is totally up to you!! Just do not forget to keep it stylish and more importantly age appropriate, I will never condone Adults shopping in the Junior section.
1. Forever 21 - Mickey Mouse Burnout Pullover ($22.90)
2. Wetseal - Striped Long-Length Sweater ($38.90)
3. Charlotte Russe - Marled Love Graphic High-Low Pullover Sweater ($24.99)
4. Lulu Lemon - Scuba Hoodie II ($108.00)

After writing this post for you guys I am ready to take out my own credit card and do some online shopping for sweaters!! Let me know below what type of sweater is your favorite or what examples you liked from above.

Also check out my new Let's Shop section below for other great options for sweaters or other types of products that I may be talking about in certain posts. Like what you see? Just click and it'll bring you right to the buyers site. 

Comments

  1. Oh dear I don't have most of them! But then a few are on my wish list. Great post.

    Visit Mrs in London lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.