Styling a black and white dress for a Christmas Party - Eshakti.com Review


Hey Beauty Bees,

Have you ever found a shirt or dress that you loved that design of but wished it was a little longer or had shorter sleeves. At Eshakti.com, they design the clothing item but you have full customization ability. I absolutely love this concept, because everyone has there own type of style and are able to wear the clothing they like in the way they want.

You choose the standard size of the item given or use a custom size that you add in all the specific measurements that fit your body. Then you can customize the sleeve length, dress length, neckline style, remove pockets or remove embellishments/embroidery. 

To my dress, I added a little bit of length to the bottom and changed the neckline to a v-neck.

As the Holiday season approaches I thought I would show you some items you can pair with this dress or any other LBD to make it perfect for any parties or festive get together you will be invited to.
Pair of fancy shoes.
Whether your a lover of heels, boots or flats, your shoes can totally change the vibe of the whole outfit. Try looking for a pair in a shiny, bright or metallic color, or even edgier with some sort of hardware or metal accent on them.


Statement Jewelry
This is a fun one, since you are able to bust out those more fancier pieces of jewelry you like to save for special occasions. Fine or costume jewelry are both great options to wear and you can wear a single piece or layer multiple ones. For necklaces always keep in mind what will work well with the neckline of your dress.

Festive Cardigans/Jackets
I am not saying to dig out any "Ugly Christmas Sweaters" or anything resembling a cartoon character, but cardigans or jackets with the colors of Christmas (red, green, gold and silver) are a great addition to the dress. Flowy cardigans and structured jackets give two completely different feels but both give the dress more of a fancier vibe.

Some Sparkle
This can be done with your accessories like a sequined bag or scarf and even with your makeup, just add some sparkly eye-shadow or a glitter eye-liner and your all set. I recently added the sparkle into my hair with a jeweled headband. You can also make the previous three items one of your sparkly pieces.


Here is how I took these tips, and helped my Mom get ready for a Christmas party.
We found this red buttoned cardigan from Bluenotes, that had a gorgeous flower detailing, to help add some color. We kept it short so that we would not cover the great print on the front and back of dress. Matching the red are the heels my Mom absolutely loves to wear. She cannot walk out of the house unless she is in at least a 1-2 inch heel. The small clutch bag was the perfect addition since it matched the dress well while still standing out on its own as well. I have been in love with all the bags from Charming Charlie and they are extremely affordable. Our final two tips come into play with the necklace/bracelet set that my Mom got in Italy, along with the shoes. I am absolutely in love with this set. It is more on the smaller side but in the light the thick chain sparkles like crazy. 

If you enjoyed this post and would like to customize your own clothing piece take a glance at Eshakti's website: www.eshakti.com

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin, Twitter and Facebook






*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this item for free from Eshakti.com. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.

**Unfortunately, the dress did not fit me how I wanted it to when I received it. This is why I asked my Mom to model the dress for the purpose of this post. This goes to show that using the custom size measurements is definitely the best idea rather then using their given standard measurements. If you do choose to use the standard measurements just know that some items may run a little small.

Comments