How I Straighten my Hair with Giovanni Cosmetics Haircare



Hey Beauty Bees,

Today I am here to show you how I straighten my hair and the products I have fallen in love with that help me get the sleekest, smoothest style. The products I use are from a brand called Giovanni Cosmetics. There 2Chic Ultra Sleek line is perfect for ladies who like straight hair like me.

Check out there site here.

To start off, I wash my hair with the Ultra Sleek Shampoo and Conditioner. This set makes my hair so soft and silky with their Brazilian Phyto-Keratin and Moroccan Argan Oil formula that you almost don't have to use anything else with it. I love how well it controls the frizz that my hair tends to get  especially in the Winter. The shine it gives your hair is also a huge plus.






As I wait for my hair to air dry, (which I try to do as often as possible) I use 2-3 pumps of the Leave In Conditioning & Styling Elixir. Apply it from midshaft to the ends. This product helps defend against split ends, shields hair from heat and locks in sleek texture and shine. It also leaves your hair amazing.


This is a great time to do your makeup, pick out your outfit, or even eat some breakfast while you wait. Usually you will catch me posting during this time. If you prefer to blowdry your hair use the product I mention below.








Now once my hair is completely dry it is time to start straightening.  My favorite straighter is this pink ombre Ultra Chi that I got from Ulta. Here are some tips on how to get the best sleek style:
  1. Always use a heat protectant. Here I used the Ultra Sleek Flat Iron Stylizing Mist.  It will protect your hair from the searing heat of your straightener.This product also helps create a flawless glide to make it easier to straighten.  
  2. Divide your hair into sections. It may take you a little longer but it definitely makes a difference since you will not be applying heat to the same pieces over and over again.
  3. Take your time with each swipe, giving enough heat to each section to really straighten. 
  4. With every swipe of your flat iron make sure you comb thru it with either your fingers or a brush. This helps to distribute the heat evenly and helps give a long lasting style.
  5. Try to not use too much heat on the ends of your hair, as that is what causes the most damage and split ends



This is the final product. Straight silky hair. Try Giovanni Cosmetics yourself and let it help your hair be the sleekest its ever been.


*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these products for free from Giovanni Cosmetics. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.

Comments