Beauty Buzz Trial - Zotos Professional 180Pro




Hey Beauty Bees,

I found a brand of products that cater to all types of hair types and problems!! Frizz, split ends, dry or damaged, they have something to help.

Zotos International, Inc., is a professional beauty industry leader that manufactures and markets a full range of hair care, texture service and hair color options for today's salons and salon professionals.

I tested out seven different products for you guys today.




180PRO Moisture Repair Discovery Kit
Contains:
180PRO Moisture Repair Shampoo
180PRO Moisture Repair Conditioner
180PRO Miracle Repair Damage Eliminator Treatment
The Shampoo and Conditioner radically repair while gently cleansing and conditioning dry, damaged hair, formulated to target hair's worst breaking points and actually improve hair's condition with each use. When used with the Miracle Repair treatment, reinforcing proteins and conditioning agents are drawn to damaged areas like a magnet, making hair even stronger. These products together are said to repair up to 2 years of hair abuse.

Verdict: The shampoo and conditioner were amazing products for my dry hair and helped bring more moisture to it. The little bottles lasted a very long time and the scent of them were so good. Imagine having the same scent that your hair salon gives you right at home I just loved taking showers just so I could make my hair smell so good after. The treatment was an interesting product since it says heat helps it work better. I love straightening my hair but I have very fried, split ends from it. In just a couple weeks I saw dramatic results from this product. My split ends were basically healing themselves and I was still able to use my straightener everyday!!


180PRO Rapid Restorer Rinse-Out Balm
This rinse out balm radically repairs, deeply conditions and restores moisture to very dry, parched hair in need of an ultra-rich, restorative weekly treatment. In place of conditioner use 1-3X per week, apply to clean, damp hair. Leave in 3-5 minutes. Rinse.
Verdict: This product reminds me exactly of Macadamia's Deep Repair Masque. I am very proud to say that this product worked just as well or even better then its competitor. I could not believe how much of a difference this product did to my hair. Within one week my hair was feeling so much more softer and easier to work with. It also really helped at making my hair feel softer and look cleaner longer in the 2nd and 3rd day hair stages. It also has that amazing smell of the other shampoo and conditioner (For more hair tips check out this post


180PRO Heat Rescue Leave-In Hydrator
This product instantly conditions, detangles, and protects hair from heat styling up to 450°. It is perfect for those who need extra conditioning and protection before styling with heat appliances. You just apply 2-4 pumps to clean, damp hair. Focus on mid-shaft through ends. Comb through and style as desired.
Verdict: Although I prefer heat protection sprays better, this was a really great product to help detangle my hair. I usually let my hair air dry if I can before styling and this product made my hair feel and look so good in its natural state that I did not even need to do anything else to it. I have been looking for a product like this forever and finally it is here!! I also found that it helped give my hair a little bit more volume.
180PRO Total Tamer Foaming Smoother

180PRO Total Tamer Foaming Smoother
This product seals the cuticle, softens hair and tames frizz, with a touch of hold for flexible styles. It is ideal for those with frizzy, unruly hair whether blow drying straight or air drying curly. Dispense a quarter-size amount into palm. Product expands, apply more or less depending on hair type.
Verdict: This product was very different to me. At first it comes out like a gel then gradually foams up. I get frizzy hair once in a while but after using the products above I did not really need a product like this. One day I tried it out without using the hydrator, treatment, or balm. It definitely cut down the frizziness but I think girls with curly hair would probably benefit from a product like this much better.

180PRO Frizz Resister Dry Shine Oil MicroMist

180PRO Frizz Resister Dry Shine Oil MicroMist
This mist locks out frizz, smooths hair and fights fly-aways with an ultra-fine mist. It is ideal for those who desire a smooth, sleek, polished look. Shake well before use. Hold can 8-10 inches away from damp or dry hair and spray lightly and evenly.
TIP: Spray lightly on client’s dry hair and comb through prior to flat-ironing

Verdict: At first when I heard the word oil, I was scared that this product would just make my hair feel oily or add weight to my hair. I first tested it on my hand and the very fine mist definitely felt dry, leaving no oily residue on my hand. I then tried it after straightening my hair and it made my hair look so shiny and smooth. It also is very light on the hair so no worries about adding weight to your hair. In the Winter my hair loves to get staticy when I straighten it but this product will definitely keep that from happening.


Overall, I only found one product out of seven that I would not use everyday, but only because I feel that it was not a product for my hair type not that it did not work well. My personal favorites out of them all are the rinse out balm and the leave-in hydrator that will become products that I plan on buying continuously. No products have ever made my hair feel so soft and smooth like this before. The important thing is that it lasts!! My hair is just as nice the second and third day as it was the first. The scent of all the products are the same great scent so there is no worry of mixing different fragrances. If you are looking for products to help out with any problems you are having, try this line from Zotos!!

Beauty Buzz Rating: 5/5

Check out Zoto's Professional site for more information on these products and many more:

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent these products for free from Zotos. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.




Comments

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.