Beauty Buzz Trial - Dazzling Box


Hey Beauty Bees,

I hope you are having a dazzling day like I am. I have found another subscription for you that you should try out, this one called Dazzling Box.

"Dazzling box offers monthly life style boxes that integrates beauty, skincare, and accessories etc. that will bedazzle your life! We like to say that every girl needs to be pampered! ...All of the products in our subscription services are high-end brands and quality, as we want to bring our customers with lower cost luxury. "

You can choose from two different sizes: Diamond Box ($48) or Pearl Box ($28)

I received the Diamond box and here is what came inside:



Fusion Beauty SculptDiva Blush in Gossip ($29)
This was a pretty good product, I loved the natural flush it gave me. I found the color to be the perfect match for my skin tone and the payoff was great. I always enjoy cream to powder finish blushes since they last a longer time and this one did just that. The texture was also very nice, compared to many other cream blushes I have tried that make my cheeks feel oily. I did not exactly understand the whole contouring and sculpting aspect of it so I will need to look more into it.
Coach Leather Folding Mirror ($48)
I was super excited when I opened up my box and saw an item from Coach!! Personally I love all there items and I instantly knew I would get a ton of use out of this. My Coach wallet matches the purple color on the mirror and both will go well with the Coach purse I have. I will admit at how shocked I was finding out this mini mirror was almost $50; quite expensive for such a small item even for Coach. 

Check out the recent haul when I got my Coach Wallet.

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette ($42)
I was not expecting to get a full blown makeup palette in this box, especially not from The Balm. This brand is one I have been wanting to try forever but can never find. They always have the cutest packaging and names for there products. These matte shadows are amazing. They are very pigmented and can even be used as liners. I am a huge nude shadow type of girl so this palette will be used a ton. I also love the massive mirror inside that is great for up close applications.  If you are looking for a new nude palette to add into your collection I would definitely pick this one up.

Overall, I think this is an interesting subscription box. For a $48 box I got $119 retail value of products. I love that they mix beauty and accessory type products into one box, giving you a chance to try out many different things. I also love that they stick to more higher end brands to put into there boxes since there are many people who can not afford to go out and buy those type of products but instead can get a box like this and get a great deal for them. This particular box hit a home run with me since they including two of my favorite products; Makeup palettes and Coach. The blush was an awesome extra too.

Beauty Buzz Rating: 4.5/5

Check out Dazzling Box's site for more information:
www.dazzlingbox.com

Also let me know below if you have any suggestions for subscription boxes you want me to review!!

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this box for free from Dazzling Box. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products.

Comments