Beauty Buzz Trial - Conscious Box


Hey Beauty Bees, 

I am here again to show you a cool subscription box for all the people out there who enjoy all-natural and healthy products. Its called Conscious Box. Unfortunately, I am not home to test these products out myself since I am travelling, but my Fiance could not keep his little hands out of this box and has given me his opinion on almost every product to let you guys in on it.

all natural ingreadients 100% non-gmo
"Every month, we send products right to your door. From snacks to household products to beauty essentials and more, every box makes it easy to experience the purest, safest, most natural products on the planet. We work with brands who are committed to sustainable business practices and non-GMO ingredients. And with Vegan and Gluten-Free options, we help make sure you only get the products that suit you best."

There are three to choose from: Classic, Vegan and Gluten-Free. You can get any one of the boxes in a Plus($19.95) or Taster($9.95) size.

The box I got was the Classic and here is what came inside:
 *These are quotes from what Chris thought of each product. Sorry about no in depth review of each, we all know how men are ;).


1. Justin's Maple Almond Butter - "This butter is very watered down there is not much flavor to it. I can not taste any maple in it either."
2. Xlear Nasal Spray - "Bye bye Stuffy Nose"
3. Date Lady Caramel Sauce -  "This is super sweet!! It almost tastes sour."
4. Bolt Tape - "I wonder if this would work on my back. OH!! It does!!"
5. Lyft Clean Caffeine Energy Stir Stick - "Hmm, I wonder if this actually works?" (It did and apparently will be a future purchase)
6. Somersets Extra Delicate English Shaving Oil for Bikini Line &Extra Sensitive English Shaving Oil for Legs and Underarms - "..." (I have used these before and they work remarkably well)
7. Amki Original Sesame Snaps - "MMM, These are sooo good. Where can we buy them?"
8. Primal Pit Paste - "Primal Pit Paste?!" (He is an Irish Spring type of guy so any other type of deodorant is a no go.)
9. Me & the girls Beneficial Organic Beauty Revive Lip Moisturizer Lipstick Base and Topper - "Whoa, that smells strong of peppermint!! Ill save that for you."
10.Life Soap Lavender Bar Soap - "This the best smelling soap I have ever smelt. I'm stealing it."
11. Treat Simple - Primal All Natural Dog Treats in Peanut Butter and Banana - "I do not taste the peanut butter or banana in these, not sure what a dog would think" (I could not believe he actually tried these.)

Overall, I think this subscription is very interesting and would be perfect for people looking to dip into all-natural products. Chris seemed to really enjoy trying out different products and we were both surprised on the range of product types that were included. I was also very impressed with the quantity of products that were included, making each product around $1.50 each.


Beauty Buzz Rating: 4/5
Check out Conscious Box's site for more information:
www.consciousbox.com

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this box for free from Conscious Box. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products as well as the help of my Fiance.

Comments