Beauty Buzz Trial - Blogger Box Beauty

Hey Beauty Bees,

I have found the ultimate beauty subscription box!! It is called Blogger Box Beauty and it is only $25. This curated beauty box comes in this awesome makeup bag that can fit a ton!

This particular box is called ItsMyRayeRaye Favorite Things Beauty Box. 

"This season, ItsMyRayeRaye is giving you a glimpse into her beauty wardrobe, sharing with you her beauty staples and must haves!  And we all know ItsMyRayeRaye loves a good beauty bargain, so no worries, these are products for beauties at every budget!"

Check out her Youtube channel here

I received 12 different beauty products in my box and here is what I thought.


Mary Kay - Lash Love Lengthening Mascara (Color: I Love Black / Size .28oz) - $15


This is a great basic mascara for lengthening and volumizing your lashes. I definitely liked how easy this brush made it for applying.

Jordana Cosmetics - 12 HR Made to Last Liquid Eyeliner Pencil (Color: Black Point)- $2.49
This pencil liner was so creamy and pigmented I instantly fell in love. Usually I make a mess out of lining my waterline but with this product I was able to easily outline my eyes.








Benefit - Lollitint Lip and Cheek Tint (0.08 US fl. oz.)- $6
I have been wanting to try out this tint forever and the excitement I had when I saw that it was in this box was frightening. Yes I will be honest, I screamed a little and my Fiance jumped when I did. All the excitement was definitely worth it because after trying this product I already plan to buy the full bottle. I tried it out on my lips above but I also love it as a cheek stain as well. Tip: You must blend this product in fast since it becomes very hard to blend the longer it sits on your skin or lips.

Jordana Cosmetics  - Matte Lipstick (Color: 35 Rio / .12oz)- $1.49
I really liked the color of this product but was not too impressed with the pigmentation. Of course, I was not that surprised as it is a cheaper brand.

Jordana Cosmetics  - Lipliner Pencil (Color: Deep Purple / Size: 5 1/2")- $1.49
I absolutely loved this color and the liner was very creamy, but I only wish that the box matched the lipstick and the liner so that you could use the colors together. Luckily, I have a couple of my own lipsticks that will match well so I will be able to put it to good use.



Bella Pierre - Mineral Bronzer (Color: Kisses / 9g)- $40
I have always wanted to try this brand and multiple times Ipsy would have one of there products, but I would not get it. When I saw it in this bag I ripped it open and applied it right away. It gave a great glow to my skin without looking too shimmery. It will be a great bronzer to use this Winter to help bring some color to my face.
Eyeko- Hydrogel Eye Patch (1 Set)- $4.50
These were great eye pads, I left them on for 30 mins like it said and when I took them off I could tell a dramatic difference in the dark circles and puffiness I had underneath my eyes for not getting alot of sleep the night before. They felt very cool and comfortable on my skin to the point where I almost forgot I had them on. 

Spa Sister - Moisture Enhancing Socks (1 set)- $6.40
I am not a fan of wearing socks to begin with but these were cool to use with the Vaseline. They made my feet very smooth and I can see myself using them again.

Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Jelly (7.05 oz)- $3.99
Love, Love, Love. Did I mention I love this. It smells amazing and can be used in soo many ways. 

Lash Addiction - False Lases (Style: Sugar)- $6
I usually only wear lashes for special events like weddings so I actually did not get to try these out yet. They look great though and I have heard amazing things about Lash Addiction. 

Q-Tip - Precision Tips (30ct purse pack)- $3.49
These could not have come at a better time. I am close to running out of my makeup Q-Tips and these precision ones worked amazing at cleaning up mascara and eyeliner mistakes. They also work great at helping clean up around my nails when I paint them.

Impress - Press On Nails (Style: Joyride / 24 nail covers/ 12 sizes)- $5.99
The color of these nails are amazing, I just would rather them be nail stickers. I have never liked fake nails since mine grow so strong and fast that these would look weird after just a week. I will be passing them on to my sister who loves fake nails.

I am in love with this subscription. For only $25 this box yielded over $95 worth of products, such an amazing deal. It hit all the different makeup types that you would need to create a look as well as products that you would use before or after doing your makeup. The only thing that would have made this box better was if some of the products were in different colors and if the three Jordana products could have been split into different brands.

Beauty Buzz Rating: 4.5/5

Check out Blogger Box Beauty's site for more information:
www.bloggerbeautybox.com

*Disclaimer- I am not being paid to write this review however I was sent this box for free from Blogger Box Beauty. All opinions are my own and are based on my personal experience and liking of the products as well as the help of my Fiance.

Comments