Boots You Need this Fall Season

Hey Beauty Bees, 

I love nothing more then the type of weather where I can start wearing boots. If I could get away with wearing them all Summer long, I probably would. Now I could go into detail about every type of boot and why you should pick that certain one but honestly they are all awesome. This post is going to give visual examples of each type of boot and where you can buy them. I have included all different price ranges so anyone can get use out of this post. Have fun shopping ladies and don't forget to strut in your new boots.

Riding Boot
1. Target $34.99
2. American Eagle $79.95
3. Steve Madden $99.95
4. Tory Burch at Nordstrom $495

Ankle Bootie
1. Charlotte Russe $27.99
2. Forever 21 $37.80
3. Topshop $90
4. Coach $318
Combat Boot
1.  Aeropostale $28
2. Delias $39.90
3. Sam Edelman $190
4. UGG $225
Heeled Bootie
1. DEB $39
2. Zara $79.90
3. Aldo $150
4. Micheal Kors $325
Over the Knee Boot
1. Zooshoo $37
2. Chinese Laundry at DSW $84.95
3. Shoescribe $279
4. Free People $398



What is your favorite type of boot? Let me know below or send a snapshot of them to my twitter @leepoe1 

Comments

  1. Love all heeled boots.

    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love me a cute ankle bootie! <3
    For a person with my height and lack of heel-experience, it's the best starter to get a little oomph in your step while maintaining the "sweet" look at the same time. ^^ I'm not the type to jump into edgy looks unless I'm feeling particularly peeved off that day. haha

    Great post, very informative, I had a fun time reading! ^^

    xoxo Rin
    Fuurin Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rin. I had alot of fun making this post. Glad you enjoyed it

      Delete

Post a Comment

Leave a comment or question.